General Conditions / Payment Terms
- Our invoices are payable in Dilbeek, at the administrative head office, or in the bank account stated on the invoices, within 14 days upon issue and without discount. Overdue amounts subject to a service charge of 8% per month.
- Under penalty of being regarded as null and void, any complaint related to the invoice or the invoiced services must be sent by registered mail to the administrative head office within 8 days upon the invoice date. A complaint as such does not suspend the payment liability within the stipulated term. Any invoice not disputed within 8 days is deemed to have been accepted by the customer.
- Except in case of a prior deviation from this rule submitted in writing, we may debit any payment to the oldest outstanding invoice and with priority to any agreed compensation for damage due concerning outstanding invoices as well as for any accrued interest on outstanding invoices.
- In the event of non-payment of one or more invoices on the due date and starting from the due date, the outstanding amount due shall automatically be subject to the lawful regular interest for late payment of 8% per month, without any prior notice of default being required. Furthermore, a flat-rate compensation for administrative charges of 10% of the invoiced amount will be due, with a minimum of Euro 250. Moreover, legally, the non-payment of a single invoice shall automatically render the payment of all other outstanding invoices immediately due and payable, even before their due date.
- In the event of the late payment of invoices, we reserve the right to suspend and/or definitively terminate all of the current services provided. We shall not be held liable for any interest, financial penalties and surcharges resulting from the suspension or termination of our services.
- The general terms and conditions of Above & Beyond Consulting, Comm.V. shall take precedence over the client's terms and conditions. Moreover, unless a different and clearly defined stipulation has been agreed to, the client waives his own general terms and conditions.
- Settlement of any and all disputes arising from the contract or relating to the payment of the invoices shall be subject to Belgian law and shall fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Rechtbank van Koophandel (Commercial Court) in Brussels, Belgium.